Below are the guidelines for posting on the improvementandinnovation.com discussion forums. They are based on section 9 of the improvementandinnovation.com Usage Agreement that users agree to when they create a user profile and are shown here for your information.
Users of improvementandinnovation.com may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including posting a comment, posting on the discussion boards and emailing into improvementandinnovation.com. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you post on improvementandinnovation.com, you agree to do so in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
* Publication of any material you submit to will be monitored and may be moderated. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to or after publication, or to refuse publication.
* You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
* You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights, unless where expressly stated.
* You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person, culture or ethnicity or otherwise illegal.
* You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
* You agree not to post material which is malicious or defamatory of any organisation and you further agree that your contributions shall be constructive in intent and follow the collaborative spirit of the website.
* You agree not to post material solely to advertise products for profit or gain.
* You agree not to impersonate someone else.
* You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
* We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
* We ask users to be good citizens of the site and tag their posts with the relevant subject areas and topics when creating them. This will help others who may be searching the site for related information.
* You agree to respect new users of the forums and to not "flame" or otherwise intimidate them. improvementandinnovation.com is available to all and intimidation will not be tolerated.