As member of the divisionl country leadership team and the EU Lean Transformation team, the Transformational Lean Leader drives the deployment of the business improvement principles and methods across the business in the region. He/she:
• works in close relationship with the Country Business Leaders to identify and prioritize area of focus and opportunities requiring expertise and methods
• acts a real business partner, providing coaching, advise and challenging the status quo by providing solid fact base elements and creative improvements
As individual contributor, he/she supports the business in achieving goals and objectives by providing guidance, support and leadership on
• Strategic projects and initiatives if applicable
• Run The Business activities
• Developing a learning organization
• Drive the deployment of lean systems, processes and tools across the Business in the country
• Support initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
• Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
• Support the EU Transformational Lean cialis for sale Directors and the Business Transformation Project Director in driving the introduction of the business process changes supported by new systems and ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of the projects in the country.
• Identify with the Country Business Leaders the key focus area requiring continuous improvement
activities and drive improvement accordingly
• Manage interpersonal dynamics within the project teams (e.g., building consensus among sub-project owners, negotiating any changes to the project plan, and holding team members accountable for delivery on commitments made)
• Build organizational capabilities in lean introducing fundamental methods and tools, and facilitating working session.
• Support EU lean activities such as Complexity reduction, Goal Deployment Process, Lean, S&OP, and Order to Cash improvement in the country.
• Identify best practice with the Country Business leaders and the EU Transformational Lean Directors to drive standardization across the Business units
• Act as Business partner and build strong relationship with the Country Business Leaders and the teams to effectively understand business challenge and influence the organization in developing lean approach and method
• Execute and lead Goal Deployment process with the functions in the country.
• Develop and implement mechanism to track and report lean projects status and progress in collaboration with the EU Transformation Finance Group.
• Develop and lead a talent pool of skilled lean advocates that may be deployed against large-scale improvement initiatives as well as serving as internal lean consultant, facilitator and educator.
• Master Degree ideally completed with an MBA or similar through experience
• Lean Master
• Six Sigma Black belt
• Demonstrable experience of delivering successful change program at tactical & strategic level
• Experience of working in a complex organization, preferably global or European is a plus
• Evidence of working at senior levels in a business, managing and influencing stakeholders up to management team level
• 5+ years’ business experience, with hands-on experience as an internal consultant, emphasizing curriculum development.
• Proven track records in continuous improvement and operational excellence activities in both operational and transactional environment
• Demonstrated success in bringing about changes in an organization via consensus building and influencing all levels of an organization.
• Propensity for identifying issues proactively, making decisions with incomplete information, and acting expediently
Salary: £50k – 75k